The composition of Local Advisory Committee
|Sl. No||LAC Members||Position|
|2||(Welfare Officer)||Vice Chairman|
|3||(Principal KV Eminent Educationalist)||Member|
|4||Representative of CPWD.PWD||Member|
|5||(Two Parents of the Students (One Lady||Member|
|6||(Eminent Doctor of the area)||Member|
|9||Sh. S.P Singh (Principal of the School)||Member-Secretary|
Terms of Local advisory Committee
- The term of office of the members of the local advisory committee shall be three years.
- The administration will have discretionary powers to nominate the same person on the Local Advisory Committee for the subsequent term.
- Members of the LAC will continue beyond the term of three years till the new committee has been reconstituted.
- The Heads of Institution will recommend to the Director, CTSA at least three months before the expiry of the existing term of LAC for the constitution of new LAC.
- The Local Advisory Committee will meet quarterly.
- If any member does not attend two consecutive meetings of the LAC without obtaining any leave of absence from the Chairman of the Committee, he/she may cease to the member of committee.
Functions of the LAC are as under:-
- To prepare the budget estimate for the next financial year.
- To send suggestions in respect of new items of expenditure with justification thereof. This will also include non-recurring items such as building, special repairs, furniture equipments etc.
- To make selection of daily wage/part time contractual staff as may be authorized by the Administration and in accordance with the procedure laid down by the Administration.
- To make recommendations to the Administration for additional classes and sections.
- To make suggestions to the Administration for any improvement or reforms in the academic curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To assist the school to secure local assistance and co-operation for its better working and growth.
- To scrutinize and approve the annual report of the school.
- To discharge such other functions relating to the school as may be prescribed by the Administration from time to time.